Friday, August 1, 2008

the antagonist sides of a 3-minutes video

Mood: Tired and sleepy

i’m quite busy right now because of the 3-minutes video and the date due seems to calling me dead. Oh.. so tired. I’ve been working on it over the week and still in the process of editing. I feel like a techno goddess. Everyday my life starts with a click on my laptop, a glance on the internet till present changes to tomorrow. huh. Initially, I planned to change my topic from Monster to Paper making because I found it hard to play with Monsters and do magic on it. I mean animation. After all, I realized that I don’t have enough time to collect data and do research on paper making. So, I decided to continue with my 1st draft and put lots of efforts in drawing and colouring! (credit to Ms Ng). The 3-minutes video also makes my circle of everyday life doesn’t seem to work efficiently, my brain can’t think of anything else except the 3-minutes video, my eating habits become disorder, my chatting life disrupted and focused only on the topic of Monsters, my social life seemed to stop immediately, my shopping time has been deleted by the author, my room becomes messy with buncho colour, tissues, marker pens and paint brushes, and my sleeping time extended from 12 a.m to 2 p.m. all because of the 3-minutes video. =)

the author,
Nur Asma Abd Somad

3 comments:

whitelavender said...

Huu...me too!! life was too busy at that time right..but now we can relax
for a second only as the next assignment will be coming soon..be ready!!

Jaswinder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaswinder said...

hey, i quite agree with u asmah. i too have been busy all this while tyring to complete the video clip. i do hope the best for you and me...and all of our coursemates..hahha