Friday, November 7, 2008

1000 wishes

I don’t like to write blog initially. “Its kinda intruding my personal life”- my inner heart said it. When you write, people can read what you are doing and what you are experiencing with. But I was totally wrong. Completely wrong. I wish somebody introduce me about this thingy thing when I was still a small small kid. Its fun! Rather than wasting your time by doing unbeneficial things, im sure that this is the best therapy for people like me. Luckily this course requires me to write blogs and it’s compulsory. That’s make me addicted to this online diary. Yeah. Its like a diary. My diary on what happen in the class and what I’ve learnt throughout this semester.

Blogging thought me to be creative in delivering my message and my experiences too. I should be a good planner. To not confusing people and to make my message successfully delivered, I should be a good planner in arranging the inputs. The same thing goes to primary kids. I think they should be introduced to blogging as it provides concrete experiences and a lot more to say. Don’t afraid of critisms teachers, sometime you need to hear what the inner heart of a child tries to say, if he is not dares to say it in front of you, he can do it, here. That’s a good thing either, for you teachers, to improve your teaching skills. Sometimes you have to learn from somebody else because all of us, are not perfect.

I wish people outside there have the opportunity to read what I had written on my BlogSpot. I wish that people will appreciate what I have written here. I wish out of thousand people will be able to gain knowledge from my writings. I wish they can share with their family members, friends, peers or colleagues. I wish they could know me because I’m doing this not for the sake of money but for my passion of writing. I hope that the growing number of people visiting my page will increase from the value of 0 to 00. I hope people will say this to me one day, “Thank You”. But upon all, I want to Thank You to my lecture, Prof Maznah and all the tutors who let this become real. Thank You. =)

No comments: